Also see Beta: The New Home Screen, Beta: Activity Feeds, Beta: Badges, Beta: Fitness Level, Beta: Direct Messaging, Beta: Programs, Beta: Follow, Beta: Emojis, Beta: Movement Screens, Beta: Using Tracks, Beta: Analyze, and Beta: Logging for insights into specific features/updates. More to come soon!
Use the search icon in the top-right corner of the Home Screen to find movements, workouts, people, and media in the btwb app!
Click on a movement from the auto-populated movement GIF list or use the search bar to type in a specific movement. The most popular movements are featured automatically. Each GIF will take you to a Movement Screen with your personal history for that specific movement.
Browse a list of popular btwb workouts. The list defaults to the Total World Posts sorting option, which means the top of the list are the workouts with the most posts. You can also choose to sort by difficulty (Easy to Hard, Hard to Easy). Difficulty is determined by the percentage of modified workout posts. The higher the percentage, the harder the workout. Use the search bar to search for a specific workout.
Find what you’re looking for? Click on the “+” button for various different action options.
You can also use the filters option in the top-right corner of the Search=>Workouts screen to get even more specific. Filter workouts by specific movements, type, benchmark status, loading, Fitness Level, repetition volume, duration, scheme (singlet, couplet, triplet, etc), and more!
Find other btwb users. The auto-populated list will display fellow gym members as well as Coaching Program subscribers (if you are subscribed to a program). Easily click to “follow” or “unfollow” from the list, or click on a name to visit a Profile Screen. You can also search for users not listed by typing into the search bar.
Explore important and relevant content (blogs, podcasts, videos) from athletes, coaches, and more in the fitness and CrossFit communities. We’ll be updating this list regularly. Use the search bar to narrow down the content list by key words.
WANT TO JOIN BETA?
Join Beta On iOS (iPhone)
- Install TestFlight from the App Store. All updates come through TestFlight. Make sure auto-updates are enabled in TestFlight so your beta app will update automatically.
- Join BTWB Beta.With TestFlight installed, open this link on your mobile device to join & install the most recent version of the btwb beta app.
Join Beta On Android
- Join the Google Group Make sure you’re logged in with your google play email account.
- Go to the play store and Become a Tester.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your phone and search for the btwb app page. Update your btwb app. It may take a few minutes for the update to show up.
Please send all feedback to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!