Also see Beta: The New Home Screen, Beta: Badges, Beta: Fitness Level, Beta: Direct Messaging, Beta: Programs, Beta: Follow, Beta: Emojis, Beta: Movement Screens, Beta: Using Tracks, Beta: Search, Beta: Analyze, and Beta: Logging for insights into specific features/updates. More to come soon!
The new btwb app makes it easier than ever to keep up with groups of people important to you. Simply use the Activity Feeds screen to view reverse chronological listings of activity for various groups, and interact with emojis and comments. Use the Activity Feeds icon in the bottom menu to gain access.
Users will have several different Activity Feed options available to them.
- Gym – a list of workout results from people in the same gym as you
- Coaching – a list of workout results from people subscribed to the same Coaching program as you
- Follow – a list of workouts results from people you follow
- World – a list of workout results from people throughout the world
- Me – a list of your personal workout results
Feeds are reverse chronological and live. Scroll through to get a summary of who did what and how they did.
Interacting With Feeds
Each of the Activity Feeds options make it easy to interact with others’ workout posts. When you come across a post you’d like to interact with, click on the chat bubble icon to leave a comment, or use the heart icon to give out an emoji. All comments and emojis will be sent to user’s phones via push notifications.
Protip: When you come across a post with an image attached, click on the image to remove the workout description and score in order to get a better view of the photo.
Using The Filters
You can filter your feeds by clicking on the Filters icon in the top right corner of the screen. You’ll have various filter options available to you including:
- Photo – filter feed by only those with attached photos
- Date – filter feed by start and end dates
- Age – filter feed by age
- Location – filter feed by location (distance from you or actual location)
- PRs & Badges – filter feed by posts with badges and PRs earned
- And more!
Want To Join Beta?
You can find specific beta instructions for your phone below. Continue being awesome.
Join Beta On iOS (iPhone)
- Install TestFlight from the App Store. All updates come through TestFlight. Make sure auto-updates are enabled in TestFlight so your beta app will update automatically.
- Join BTWB Beta.With TestFlight installed, open this link on your mobile device to join & install the most recent version of the btwb beta app.
Join Beta On Android
- Join the Google Group Make sure you’re logged in with your google play email account.
- Go to the play store and Become a Tester.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your phone and search for the btwb app page. Update your btwb app. It may take a few minutes for the update to show up.
Please send any and all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!