**THIS ARTICLE WILL BE UPDATED CONSTANTLY EVERYDAY WITH CURRENT PERCENTILES & STRATEGY GUIDES**
Last updated: 3/22/21 12:20PM EST
Hello Week 2 of the 2021 CrossFit Games Open! Only one more week to go after this and we’ve been given our repeat event for the year! 21.2 = 17.2, a grueling couplet of ascending rep dumbbell snatches partitioned by burpee box jump overs.
What’s great about repeat workouts, is that we already have a handful of stats to share as you prepare to tackle this. If you’re interested in seeing how the community did the first time around, check out the percentiles below from our 17.1 Workout Analysis we wrote that year. This should help with giving you an idea of what to shoot for this time around. Make sure to read up on the rules and movement standards before your go after this one!
TIPS & STRATEGIES
Below is a collection of different leaders in the community dropping a little knowledge for the CrossFit Games Open 21.2 workout.
*This list will be updated constantly as more guides are posted.
- Active Life’s Warm Up 21.2
- Physios In CrossFit’s 21.2 Movement Prep
- The Training Plan’s 21.2 Warm Up
- Training Think Tank’s Open 21.2 Warm Up
- PRVN Fitness’ 21.2 Strategy
- PRVN Fitness’ 21.2 Full Breakdown
- Speal Programming 21.2 Tips
- Tia-Clair Toomey & Shane Orr’s Open 21.2 QUICK TIPS
- Nicole Carroll’s Open 21.2 Tips
- Brute Strength’s 21.2 Analysis
- CrossFit Invictus’ 21.2 Beginner & Intermediate Strategy
- CrossFit Invictus’ 21.2 Tips for Competitive Athletes
- CrossFit Invictus’ 21.2 Tips for Dumbbell Snatches
- CrossFit Invictus‘ 21.2 Tips for Burpee Box Jump Overs
- HAM Plan’s Open 21.2 Workout Tips & Strategy
- Mayhem’s Open 21.2 Tips & Tricks
- Misfit Athletic’s Open 21.2 Warm Up and Tips
- Misfit Athletitc’s Open 21.2 Podcast – Tips and Breakdown
- The Box Programming’s Open 21.2 Strategy
- The Professor Project’s Open 21.1 Guide
- The Progrm’s 21.2 Quick Tips
- The Progrm’s 21.2 Breakdown
- The Training Plan’s 21.2 Announcement Show Analysis
- Training Think Tank’s Open 21.2 First Thoughts
- WODprep’s Open 21.2 Full Strategy Guide