**This article will be updated constantly everyday with current percentiles and strategy guides**
Last updated: 10/21/19 – 10:30AM EST
Week 2 of the CrossFit Open is upon us!
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 mins of:
4 Dumbbell Thrusters, 50/35 lbs
24 Double Unders
This one is a 20 minute grind of three movements with small rep sets. Will we see someone accomplish 30 rounds?
By now, we’ve had thousands of awesome athletes submit their scores on btwb already, giving us enough data to calculate some preliminary percentiles you can use as targets.
TIPS & STRATEGIES
Below is a collection of different leaders in the community dropping a little knowledge for the CrossFit Games Open 20.2 workout.
*This list will be updated constantly as more guides are posted.
- Active Life’s Warm Up 20.2
- The Training Plan’s 20.2 Warm Up Flow
- Pure Physio’s 20.2 Movement Prep & Tips
- ArmenHammerTV’s LIVE 20.2 Commentary
- Brute Strength’s 20.2 Tips and Strategy
- Cole Sager’s 20.2 Tips & Advice
- CrossFit Soul Miami’s 20.2 Tips and Strategy
- CrossFit Invictus’ 20.2 Toes-to-bar Tricks
- CrossFit Invictus’ 20.2 Strategy Tips and Advice
- CrossFit Invictus’ 20.2 Beginner & Intermediate Strategy
- Dan Bailey’s 20.2 Strategy and TIPS!
- ICON Athlete’s 20.2 Workout Brief
- Jacob Heppner’s Top Tips to help you SURVIVE CrossFit Open 20.2!!!
- Kristi Eramo’s 20.2 Standards & Tips
- Misfit Athletic’s 20.2 Open Breakdown
- Nick Urankar’s 20.2 Tips
- The Training Plan’s ANNOUNCEMENT SHOW ANALYSIS – 20.2
- Thrivestry’s 20.2 Tips for Beginners and Intermediates
- Tier Three Tactical’s 20.2 Guide: Tips, Tricks and Strategy
- Training Think Tank’s 20.2 First Thoughts
- Trifecta’s 20.2 Open Strategy and Tips with Sara Sigmundsdóttir
- WODprep’s 20.2 Open Strategy & Tips