Rogue just opened registration for their 2019 Rogue Invitational Qualifier! As the official host of the event, CrossFit btwb is super excited to help Rogue find the next male and female Games qualifiers.
If you are interested in earning a spot to the Rogue Invitational, an official CrossFit sanctioned event, or if you simply want to see how you stack up with other CrossFit athletes from around the world also participating, read on for more details.
- The qualifier will take place from April 3-8, 2019
- The top 10 men and women qualifiers will earn a spot to compete at the Rogue Invitational in May.
- This event is separate from your current CrossFit btwb subscription.
- There will be a separate online leaderboard for the qualifier (it will work just like the CrossFit Open leaderboard).
*Each of the qualifier workouts will be featured in the mobile app for all CrossFit btwb users to perform and log scores to. However, anyone looking to qualify for the Rogue Invitational, and appear on the leaderboard, must be registered for the event.
If you already have a CrossFit btwb account, you’re one step ahead! Be sure to sync your existing account during the registration process, then stay tuned for official workout announcements on 4/3.
Individual Online Qualifier details:
- Athletes that have not been formally invited to compete at the invitational can earn their chance through our online qualifier.
- All Athletes MUST comply with the CrossFit Games Rulebook.
- All Athletes are subject to random Drug Testing.