Week 3 is here and with it comes another grueling workout.
200-ft. dumbbell overhead lunge
50 dumbbell box step-ups
50 strict handstand push-ups
200-ft. handstand walk
50/35-lb. dumbbell, 24/20-in. box
Time cap: 10 minutes
19.3 brings us two new movements to the Open, the dumbbell box step-up and the STRICT handstand push-up.
By now, we’ve had thousands of awesome athletes submit their scores on CrossFit btwb already, giving us enough data to calculate some preliminary percentiles you can use as targets.
Tips & Strategies
Below is a collection of different leaders in the community dropping a little knowledge for the CrossFit Games Open 19.3 workout.
- Standards: https://games.crossfit.com/workouts/open/2019/3
- Video: Standards
- Judging Tips: 19.3 Judging Tips with Adrian Bozman
- CrossFit Gymnastic’s Open 19.3 Tips
- Jacob Heppner’s CrossFit Open 19.3 Pacing and Thoughts
- Tier Three Tactical’s CrossFit Open 19.3 Guide
- Pure Physio’s 19.3 Movement Prep & Tips
- Thrivestry’s Open 19.3 Breakdown and Tips
- WODprep’s Open 19.3 Tips & Strategy
- CrossFit SOAR’s Open 19.3 Tips & Strategy [+ Pregnancy Modifications!]
- Cole Sager’s 19.3 CrossFit Open Tips & Advice
- Misfit Athletic’s Open 19.3 Podcast
- CrossFit Invictus’ Open 19.3 Beginner & Intermediate Strategy
- Training Think Tank’s 19.3 CrossFit Open First Thoughts – Tips & Strategy
- ICON Athlete’s 19.3 Workout Tips with Chris Spealler
- Brute Strength’s Open Workout 19.3 Tips and Strategy
- The Training Plan’s Open Guide
- Rich Froning’s Pro Tips and Strategic Plans for 19.3