**THIS ARTICLE WILL BE UPDATED CONSTANTLY EVERY DAY WITH CURRENT PERCENTILES & STRATEGY GUIDES**
Last updated: 3/3/22 10:00AM EST
The first week of the 2022 CrossFit Games season is here! We’ve compiled the current preliminary percentiles for 22.1 as well as all the guides from top athletes and coaches that we think are valuable
To kick off the first workout, we’ve got a 15-minute AMRAP triplet with the return of everyone’s favorite: Wall Walks.
This one is definitely going to tax the shoulders. Key here is to find a pace that you can push but maintain throughout the 15 minutes. Make sure to read up on the rules and movement standards before your go after this one!
TIPS & STRATEGIES
Below is a collection of different leaders in the community dropping a little knowledge for the CrossFit Games Open 22.1 workout.
*This list will be updated constantly as more guides are posted.
- CrossFit Games’ Workout Tips for 22.1
- CrossFit Training’s 22.1 Wall Walk Efficiency Tips
- Brute Strength’s 22.1 Strategy Guide
- CrossFit Invictus’ 22.1 Tips | Invictus Athlete
- Kari Pearce’s 22.1 Tips to Help You Succeed
- Mayhem’s Open 22.1 Tips & Tricks w/ Rich Froning
- Mayhem’s Open 22.1 LIVE Demo & Commentary
- Misfit Athletics’ Open 22.1 Tips & Strategy
- Misfit Athletics‘ Open 22.1 LIVE Podcast
- Team Soul’s Open 22.1 Strategy Guide
- The Box Programming’s Open 22.1 Strategy
- The Box Programming’s Open 22.1 Techniques
- The Progrm’s Best Way To Get Through The Open
- The Progrm’s 22.1 Quick Tips
- The Progrm’s 22.1 Breakdown
- The Training Plan’s 22.1 First Impressions & Tips
- Training Think Tank’s Open 22.1 Demo & Tips
- Training Think Tank’s Wall Walk Technique
- Unifyd’s Open 22.1 Tips
- Whiteboard_daily’s Wall Walk Cues
- WODprep’s Open 22.1 Full Strategy Guide