Every other week, we’ll be posting a new challenge for BTWB members to partake in. We don’t have a reason to do this other than the fact that it will be fun. So what’s to lose? Each challenge can vary in difficulty or style of work. You might be competing for the best score, or the first to accomplish a task. We’ll keep it fun and interesting for you guys. For this challenge the top 3 Men and Women + the Raffle winner (we’re going to randomly pick from people who did the challenge) will get to pick FOUR Rogue Shirts of their choosing, plus you’ll receive our limited edition ABC’s of Fitness shirt.
Who, What, Where, Why?
The rules are pretty standard.
1. We’ll be posting a new challenge every other week on Wednesday. You’ll have until that Friday @ 11:59pm EST to fulfill the following rules of the challenge.
2. You need to be a BTWB member. And if you aren’t, smack yourself. Just kidding… but seriously. You can sign-up and start a free 30-day trial if you want to give the challenge a go. You aren’t charged unless you decide to stay past the trial. You won’t regret it.
3. Video your attempt! If you end up on top, we need video proof of your score. We’ll reach out to the winners where you’ll be required to share full video of your attempt. This can be shared and uploaded over Facebook or YouTube. You pick. You must state your name and mention that you’re doing the BTWB Challenge at the start of your video. Make sure your timer is in the video too, obviously.
4. Post your result to the Featured Workout. Just open up your BTWB app, go to the Featured Workout and log your score. Simple as that.
5. Make a post and tag us on Instagram. This could be a photo or footage of you attempting the challenge. Just tag us (@beyondthewhiteboard) and make sure to use the #BTWBChallenge hashtag. You should tag a friend too and challenge them to beat you. Friendly competition.
We’ll pick winners after the challenge closes each week. In addition to just winning a challenge, we’ll also pick a random participant to also win. So just doing the challenge gives you an opportunity to get some gear.
This Week’s Challenge & The Prize
So your first challenge, Max Reps of Double Unders in 3 minutes.
We’re using the standard double-under rules in which the rope passes under the feet twice for each jump. The rope must spin forward for the rep to count. Only successful jumps are counted, not attempts. So if you hit your feet on rep 400, you’re at 399. No bro reps.
If by any chance two people tie on their score, the tie-breaker will be a fight to the death.
Okay, maybe not. BUT, seriously, if you do tie, the win will go to whoever did it in less sets. And if you both did the same amount of sets, then you both win! Fine!
The top 3 Men and Women + the Raffle winner will get to pick FOUR Rogue Shirts of their choosing, plus you’ll receive our limited edition ABC’s of Fitness shirt.
To go unbroken, 1 minute is pretty do-able for a lot of people. 2 minutes, things get a little spicier. But 3 minutes? Oh you gon’ learn. And if you can do all 3 minutes unbroken, the deciding factor will be how fast is your pace the whole time? But we want to see what you got. So hop to it. See what we did there? Ha. Good luck!
I am interested! So posting on IG is a MUST or an option???
One question. There are some scores that were uploded before the btwbchallenge started, some even more than a year ago. How can we know what scores are valid or not?
We pulled only the scores logged within the time-frame that the challenge was live. And we’ll be verifying scores via videos 🙂 Winners will be announced today.
A must, for this challenge.
What is the Challenge for this week?
Hi!! this week is the next challenge??
Every other week right? Did a new one get posted yesterday? My page still shows DUs.
Do we have a challenge for this week? Its been 2 weeks since the 3 min AMRAP DU workout. I am just not finding it? I thought i was going to be released last night. any hep would be much appreciated.
Sorry for the delay! We’re making this one a little extra special so we had to push it back a little bit to iron everything out 🙂 It will be this week!
thnak´s for the response. i am waiting 😀
Wait, are you making this week’s extra special and need a little more time to iron it out?! But seriously, love the challenges and thankful for your team. #iconathlete
Did the Winners of week one get announced?
Yes. 18 days ago https://blog.beyondthewhiteboard.com/2016/11/23/btwbchallenge-week-1-winners/#more-9211
hi!!!, challenge 2, is only to the suscriptor of kalipha program ?????