This is part of a series on the CrossFit Games 2022 Season Open Workouts. For more, checkout: 22.1 Final Analysis, 22.2 Final Analysis, 22.3 Final Analysis.
**THIS ARTICLE WILL BE UPDATED CONSTANTLY EVERY DAY WITH CURRENT PERCENTILES & STRATEGY GUIDES**
Last updated: 3/14/22 10:00am EST
The final week of the 2022 CrossFit Games Open is here! We’ve compiled the current preliminary percentiles for 22.3 as well as all the guides from top athletes and coaches that we think are valuable.
We’ve got a chipper with descending a descending rep scheme, a progressive pulling movement, double unders and thrusters that have increasing weight. It’s reminiscent of “Fran”, but even more brutal! Make sure to read up on the rules and movement standards before your go after this one!
TIPS & STRATEGIES
Below is a collection of different leaders in the community dropping a little knowledge for the CrossFit Games Open 22.3 workouts.
*This list will be updated constantly as more guides are posted.
- PRVN Fitness’ 22.3 WARM UP
- The Training Plan’s Open 22.3 Warm Up Flow
- Misfit Athletics’ 22.3 Warm Up & Primer
- Brute Strength’s Open 22.3 Strategy with Spencer Panchik
- CrossFit Games’ 22.3 Workout Tips
- CrossFit Training’s 22.3 Techniques & Tactics
- CrossFit Training’s 22.3 Chest-to-bar Pull-up Technical & Tactical Options
- CrossFit Invictus’ 22.3 Strategy & Tips | Invictus Athlete
- CrossFit Mayhem’s Open 22.3 Tips & Tricks w/ Rich Froning
- Kari Pearce’s 8 Tips for Open 22.3
- Misfit Athletics’ Open 22.3 Quick Tips
- Misfit Athletics’ Open 22.3 LIVE Podcast
- Team Soul’s Open 22.3 Strategy Guide
- Team Soul’s Bar Muscle-up Tips for 22.3
- The Box Programming’s Open 22.3 Quick Tips
- The Box Programming’s Open 22.3 Strategy
- The Progrm’s 22.3 Open 22.3 Guide
- The Progrm’s 22.3 Breakdown
- The Training Plan’s 22.3 First Impressions & Tips
- Training Think Tank’s Open 22.3 Demo & Tips
- Training Think Tank’s Bar Muscle-up Technique
- Unifyd’s Open 22.3 Tips
- Whiteboard_daily’s 22.3 Bar Muscle-up Coaching Cues
- WODprep’s Open 22.3 Workout Strategy, Tips & Tricks