Starting August 1st our beta period will be over. Most things will act the same as before with the notable exception that you’ll be asked to enter in your payment information. After a lot of research and debate we decided to use Amazon Payments to handle the subscription payments. Not only does this let us stay focused on building great features for you, but also lets us offer our low rate. Amazon has been a leader in e-commerce for years and leveraging that experience means we have lower overall cost which only helps us keep the subscription price low. Also, our members can be confident knowing their personal information is safe.
Let’s go through the sequence so that you know what to expect.
- Log into beyond the whiteboard as usual.
- View the subscription page with options to pay monthly or yearly. Click one of the Amazon Payments’ Subscribe buttons. Note, gym admins will be shown their gym payment options.
- You will be directed to Amazon Payments login page where you can use your Amazon.com account to sign in. If you don’t have one you can create one in under a minute.
- Select your payment method, usually the same one you have set for your Amazon.com account.
- View a summary of the subscription and payment method, click the confirm button.
- You will be directed back to beyond the whiteboard when the sign up is complete.
That’s pretty much it. Amazon Payments will charge you every month (or year) automatically.
Free Trial For Members
New members will get a one month free trial to test out the site before deciding to subscribe.
Free Trial For Affiliates
Affiliate gyms will be given a promo period that will include 10 members and up to 300 workout posts for free. Any of our current gyms that are under this threshold will be added to the promo period.